Dr. Gaurav Gupta
MBBS, MS, MCh
Senior Consultant- Cardiology, BLK Heart Centre
Pusa Road, Rajinder Nagar, New Delhi
- Cardiothoracic and Vascular Surgery
Introduction of Dr. Gaurav Gupta
Dr. Gaurav Gupta, with close to 17 years of Cardiology experience, has treated several heart patients. His area of specialization includes Beating Heart Surgery, Arterial Revascularization, Valve Replacements, Complex Re-operations, Surgery of Aorta, Distal Bypass, Femoro-Popliteal Bypass, and AV Fistula among many others.
As a Cardiovascular Surgeon, Dr. Gaurav Gupta has faced several challenges in his career where he had to perform risky operations. But all of the cases reaped positive results due to his hard work and dedication towards his job. He is experienced in dealing with diseases relating to Chest and Vascular Trauma and also treats venous disorders such as Deep Vein Thrombosis and Varicose Veins.
Dr. Gupta has also executed surgical procedures relating to Adult heart diseases and performed Decortications, Mediastinoscopy and Aorto-Bifemoral Bypass surgeries as well. Coronary Artery Bypass Grafting, Coronary Angioplasty, Coronary Angiography are some of the procedures that he regularly works upon. He started his career as an Attending Cardiac Surgeon in Fortis Escorts and climbed the ladder to become one of the most looked-upon Cardiovascular Surgeon in India.
Dr. Gaurav Gupta constantly urges his patients to maintain a healthy heart. He has written several papers and also presented many others in conferences held all over the world. He also has academic experience and has taught many undergraduate and postgraduate students as well.
- Senior Consultant, BLK Heart Centre, New Delhi, 2017-Present
- Senior Consultant, CTVS, Artemis Hospitals, Gurugram, 2007-2017
- Junior Consultant, CTVS, Max Healthcare, 2004-2007
- Attending Cardiac Surgeon, Fortis Escorts Heart Institute, 2004
- MBBS, GS Medical College, 1997
- MS, General Surgery, Dr. Sampurnanand Medical College, Jodhpur, 2000
- MCh, Cardio-Thoracic and Vascular Surgery, AIIMS, 2004
- PhD, Cardiovascular Disease Residency Program, 2001-2004
- Indian Association of Cardiothoracic Surgery
- Vascular Society of India
- Indian Society for Organ Transplantation
- Hospital Affiliations BLK Super Specialty Hospital, New Delhi
- Experience / Tranining
- Medical School
- Leadership Roles
- Heart Bypass Surgery (CABG)
- Heart Valve Repair/Replacement
- Peripheral Vascular Surgery/Varcose veins surgery