Dr. Prashant Pawar
Consultant- Fortis Hospital, Mulund, Mumbai
Department: Head and Neck Onco-Surgery
Procedures Expertised : Pneumonectomy, Voice rehabilitation pose Laryngectomy
- Skull base surgery, Head and Neck onco-surgery
- Treatment of tumours of soft skin tissues and bones
- Treatment of benign/malignant tumours in head and neck region, oral, throat, larynx, sinuses, thyroid, salivary glands and Laryngeneal cancers
Introduction of Dr. Prashant Pawar
Dr. Prashant Pawar is an immensely talented Head and Neck Onco surgeon in India. He has been in the field of Oncology for close to 10 years and has served and treated many cancer patients. An expert in the field of open and endoscopic skull base surgery for benign and malignant tumours, Dr.Prashant, is also highly experienced in laser surgery for removal of vocal cords.
Dr. Pawar has the experience of serving as a clinical research fellow at Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai; he has treated patients with oral, thyroid and laryngeneal cancer along with cancers related to the neck and head. Being an expert in voice rehabilitation pose Laryngectomy, Dr. Prashant Pawar also excels in other minimally invasive procedures.
In a short span of a decade, Dr. Pawar has made a spot for himself in one of the most sought-after head and back oncological surgeon of the country. He has attended several international scientific conferences and is constantly doing research in the field of Head and Neck Oncology in India. Like every oncologist, he too sets up workshops to educate and spread awareness about different types of cancers.
- Consultant, Head and Neck Onco-surgery, Fortis Hospital, Mulund, Mumbai, 2013-Present
- MBBS, Rajiv Gandhi Medical College, Thane, 2004
- MS, ENT (Ear, Nose and Throat Surgery), Grant Medical College, Mumbai, 2009 FCPS, ENT
- Head and Neck Surgery Fellowship, Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai, 2012
- Foundation for Head and Neck Oncology
- Hospital Affiliations Fortis Hospital, Mulund, Mumbai
- Experience / Tranining
- Medical School
- Leadership Roles
- Head & Neck Cancer Surgery