Dr. Yogesh Kulkarni
MBBS, MD, DNB
Consultant- Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital, Mumbai
Department- Gynae Oncology
Procedures Expertised : Robotic Gynae Oncosurgery and all kinds of gynaecological cancer surgery
- Surgery for early and advanced ovarian cancer
- Surgery for Carcinoma Endometrium and Uterine sarcoma
- Radical Hysterectomy and Radical Vulvectomy and groin node dissection
- Pelvic and Paraaortic Lymphadenectomy
- Total Pelvic exenteration, Anterior and Posterior Pelvic exenteration
Introduction of Dr. Yogesh Kulkarni
Dr. Yogesh Kulkarni is a popular name in the field of Gynaecological Oncosurgery in India. He has performed more than 2000 gynaecological cancer surgeries till date. Presently working at Kokilaben Hospital, Mumbai, he has performed over 1000 Gynae-onco surgery since the time he joined the centre. He has served and treated patients in some of the prestigious cancer centres in the country.
With training in gynaecological cancer surgeries from Tata Memorial Hospital, he has performed and assisted in complex cases that included Radical Hysterectomy, Radical Vulvectomy, Early and advanced ovarian cancer surgeries, Pelvic and paraaortic lymph node dissection, excisional procedures for premalignant lesions of the cervix along with Robotic surgery for gynae cancers.
Dr. Yogesh Kulkarni is popularly known as the first to perform Reported Fertility Sparing Surgery for Cervical Carcinoma on a 4-year-old in India who was diagnosed with clear cell carcinoma of the cervix. In Kokilaben alone he has done over 500 ovarian, 250 endometrial, 214 cervical cancer surgeries along with 144 robotic surgeries and over 100 other types of gynae cancer surgeries.
Dr. Yogesh Kulkarni has also acquired training in colposcopy and related procedures while at Tata Memorial Hospital. He has presented at numerous national and international conferences and also has several publications in renowned journals to his name.
- Consultant, Gynae Oncology, Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital, Mumbai, Present
- Specialist Registrar, Gynecological Oncology, Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai
- Lecturer, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Grant Medical College, KEM and Wadia Hospital
Education and Fellowship
- MBBS, MD (Obstetrics and Gynecology), DNB (Obstetrics and Gynecology)
- Fellowship, Gynecological Oncology, Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai
- International Gynecological Cancer Society
- European Society of Gynecological Oncology
- Association of Gynecological Oncologists of India
- Mumbai Obstetrics and Gynecological Society
- Federation of Obstetrics and Gynecologic Societies of India
- Hospital Affiliations Kokilaben Hospital, Mumbai
- Experience / Tranining
- Medical School
- Leadership Roles
- Gynae Oncology
- Robotic Gynae Surgery