Dr. P K Das, Medical Oncologist, Haemato- Oncologist
MBBS, MD, DM (AIIMS)
Expertise: Medical Oncology, Bone Marrow Transplant
Dr. P K Das is a highly experienced and trained medical oncologist and hematologist. His expertise lies in treating and managing hematological malignancies and bone marrow transplant.
At present he is working at Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals, New Delhi. Along with being a practicing hematologist, he is also a honorary Medical Advisor to many national & multinational Pharmaceutical Companies and regular faculty/ chairperson/ speaker for wide variety of platforms in the country and abroad. He has published many papers in the leading national and international oncology journals. He is also involved in several chemotherapeutic drug trials for the past ten years.
Fellowships / Memberships
- Fellowship in advance chemotherapy in hematological malignancies and Bone marrow transplant at PETER-MAC Cancer Centre, Melbourne, Australia.
- Member- Indian Society of Medial & Pediatric oncology (ISMPO)
- Life member – European Society of Medical Oncology (ESMO)
- Member American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO)
- Member Expert Committee Drug Controller General of India
- Member, Expert Advisory Committee on Oncology for six new upcoming AIIMS Centres, under ministry of Health and family welfare, Govt of India.
- Gender Male
- Hospital Affiliations Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals, New Delhi
- Experience / Tranining AIIMS
- Medical School AIIMS
- Internship AIIMS
- Residency AIIMS
- Fellowship Advance chemotherapy in hematological malignancies and Bone marrow transplant at PETER-MAC Cancer Centre, Melbourne, Australia.
- Leadership Roles
- Blood Cancer treatment
- Bone Marrow Transplant
- Medical Oncologist
- Stem Cell Transplant