6 Unknown Facts About Artemis Hospital in Gurgaon
- Artemis Hospital was established in July 2007 by Apollo Tyres Ltd, one of the leading tyre manufacturers in India.
- Spread across 9 acres, Artemis is a 380 bed; state-of-the-art, super-specialty hospital located in Gurgaon.
- Artemis is the first hospital in Gurgaon to be accredited by JCI and NABH.
- Artemis has 300 full time doctors, 11 centers of excellence and 40 specialties.
- Artemis also has a 50-bedded super-specialty hospital in Dwarka, New Delhi, high-end clinics in DLF Club5 (Gurgaon), Anand Niketan (New Delhi) and Rewari (Haryana).
- Artemis Hospital won Asia Pacific Hand Hygiene Excellence Award Year 2011 – World Health Organisation (WHO)