Dr. Satya Prakash Yadav, Medical Oncologist & Hematologist, Gurgaon
Dr. Satya Prakash Yadav, Hemato-Oncologist
MBBS, DCH (Diploma in Child Health), DNB, Fellowship in Paediatric Hemato-Oncology The Children’s Hospital at Westmead, Sydney (Australia), Diplomate of National Board (DNB) National Boards of Examination
Expertise: Pediatric blood disorders, Pediatric Oncology, Bone Marrow Transplant
Experience: 16+ years
Introduction of Dr. Satya Prakash Yadav
Dr. Satya Yadav is a highly qualified and experienced Pediatric Hemato-Oncologist. He treats children with blood and cancer disorders at Medanta Hospital, Gurgaon, India. His clinical focus is primarily pediatric Leukemia
and blood & marrow transplantation. He has a goal to make BMT available and affordable to all those who need it. He is a highly qualified and experienced hematologist who has performed more than 400 Bone Marrow Transplants
including 50 unrelated donor/cord transplants and 50 Haploidentical Bone marrow Transplants.
He has published his research and reports in various national and international journals with nearly 500 citations. He was a teaching faculty for fellowship of National Board of Examinations (FNB) in Pediatric Hematology Oncology at Sir Ganga Ram Hospital for six years. He has trained nearly 20 fellows in pediatric hematology oncology who are working as consultants within and outside India.
After finishing his training in Pediatrics from Delhi he went to Sydney, Australia, and worked as a fellow for three years in Pediatric Hemato-Oncology at The Children’s Hospital at Westmead.
Accomplishments & Recognition
- Hemophila Academy Fellow 2010 two weeks training in Hemophilia at Edinburgh
- ANZCCSG Scholarship 2001 to present paper during SIOP meeting in Brisbane 2010
- National Co-coordinator - National Training program in practical pediatric hematology (NTPPPH) 2010 To train pediatricians in hematology across India
- Secretary- Organ Transplant Group, Indian Academy of Pediatrics 2009, to establish an interest group in pediatric transplants
- Editor - Oncopedia 2012 Doing editorial work for Cure4kids, St Jude’s Hospital, USA
Memberships & Certifications
- American Society of Hematology (ASH)
- American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO)
- International Society of Pediatric Oncology (SIOP)
- Pediatric Hemato-Oncology (PHO)
- Chapter of Indian Academy of Pediatrics (IAP)