Dr. Arvind Das, Interventional Cardiologist, Gurgaon
Dr. Arvind Das
- MBBS, MD, DM
- Director and HOD- Cardiology, Max Healthcare Hospital, Gurugram
- Interventional Cardiology, Coronary & non-coronary interventions
Introduction of Dr. Arvind Das
Dr. Arvind Das is a committed cardiologist having 15+ years of medical experience. Presently serving as the HOD and Director of Cardiology in Max Healthcare Hospital, Gurugram, Dr. Arvind is highly experienced in Coronary and Non-coronary interventions.
As a cardiologist, Dr. Arvind Das attends to his patients with utmost concern and care. He completed his MBBS and MD from the Institute of Medical Sciences in Banaras University and has dedicated many years towards making cardiac procedures available to as many people as possible. He also holds a Fellowship in Pacing and Electrophysiology from Royal Melbourne Hospital, Australia.
- Director and HOD, Cardiology, Max Healthcare Hospital, Gurugram, Present
- Senior Consultant, Max Hospitals, Saket and Panchsheel, Present
Education and Fellowship:
- MBBS, Institute of Medical Sciences, Banaras Hindu University, 1988
- MD, Medicine, IMS-BHU, 1991
- DM, Cardiology, G B Pant Hospital, New Delhi, 1997
- Fellow, Pacing and Electrophysiology, Royal Melbourne Hospital, Australia