Dr. Viney Jetley, Electrophysiologist, New Delhi
Dr. Viney Jetley
MBBS, MD, DM, DNB
Associate Director- Invasive Cardiology and Electrophysiology
Fortis Escorts Heart Institute
- Invasive Cardiology, Electrophysiology
Introduction of Dr. Viney Jetley
Dr. Viney Jetley, with over 20 years of experience is a renowned cardiologist and an expert in Electrophysiology. He is experienced in Heart Device Implantation and has performed several such procedures. Implantation of pacemaker and combo devices, Radio Frequency Ablation, are some of the areas where he excels.
He has executed over 10,000 interventional procedures together with complex coronary angioplasties and Radio Frequency Ablations. His intervention skills also include Balloon Atrial Septostomy, Mitral and Pulmonary Valves, Dilatation of Stenotic Aortic.
Having served the Armed Forces, Dr. Vinay Jetley also showcased his talent in the Interventional Electrophysiology Programme. He is also an expert in 2D and 3D Electrophysiology and Ablation and has 1000 radiofrequency ablation to his credit. Some of the other procedures that he regularly undertakes are Coronary Angioplasty and Angiography, Peripheral Angioplasty and Angiography, Pacemaker surgery and Angiogram.
Dr. Vinay has written in many journals both national and international. He has attended several conferences and shared his ideas on various procedures of Electrophysiology.
- Associate Director,Invasive Cardiology and Electrophysiology, Fortis Escorts Heart Institute, Present
- HOD and Professor, Cardiology, Armed Forces Medical College, Pune, 2010
- Director, Cardiac Cath Lab, Army Hospital, New Delhi, 2003-2010
- Associate Professor, Interventional Cardiology and Electrophysiology, Armed Forces Medical College, Pune, 1999-2003
- MBBS, Armed Forces Medical College, Pune, 1984
- MD, General Medicine, Armed Forces Medical College, Pune, 1991
- DNB, General Medicine, National Board of Examinations, New Delhi, 1993
- DM, Cardiology, PGIMER, Chandigarh
- Cardiological Society of India
- Heart Rhythm Society of India
- Association of Physicians of India
- Awards and achievements:
- Vishisht Chikitsa Ratna, 2013
- Vishisht Seva Medal, 2009
- Chief of Army Staff Commendation, 2007
- ViceChief of Army Staff Commendation, 2006
- Hari Malini Joshi Trust Gold Medal (achieving the First rank in MD), 1991