Dr. Vishal Rastogi, Interventional Cardiologist, New Delhi
Dr. Vishal Rastogi
MBBS, MD, DM, FSCAI
Principal Consultant- Fortis Escorts Heart Institute, New Delhi
Department- Interventional Cardiology
Procedures Expertised :
Management of Heart Failure patients, Impella Left Ventricular Assist Device (LVAD), Treatment by Rotablation, Carotid intervention, Percutaneous Aortic Valve Implantation and Peripheral Vascular intervention
Introduction of Dr. Vishal Rastogi
Dr. Vishal Rastogi is an Interventional Cardiologist working at the leading Heart care centre of India, Fortis Escorts in New Delhi. He is a highly experienced cardiologist with management of largest number of Impella Left Ventricular Assist Device (LVAD) implantations in critically ill patients to his credit. His area of expertise involves the treatment of patients with complex coronary intervention that includes peripheral vascular intervention, percutaneous aortic valve implantation, Rotablation and Carotid intervention. He is among the top cardiologists for the management of Heart Failure patients with transplantation and LVAD.
Dr. Vishal Rastogi has an experience of more than 15 years in Interventional Cardiology and management of heart diseases. He has performed Diagnostic Cardiac Catheterization both in adults and children along with implantation of temporary pacemaker, coronary and peripheral angiography, Balloon Mitral Valvotomy, Endovascular stent grafting, PTCA, stenting and Complex Multi-vessel Angioplasty. He has advanced training in the management and treatment of heart failure from Texas Heart Institute.
With several publications to his name in per reviewed national and international journals, Dr. Vishal Rastogi has also authored several chapters in text books. He is actively associated with clinical trials based on his area of expertise and has also served as a principal investigator in several of such trials. He is also an esteemed editorial board member of the Indian Heart Journal.
- Principal Consultant, Interventional Cardiology; Head, Advanced Heart Failure Program and Incharge, Heart Failure Clinic - Fortis Escorts Heart Institute, New Delhi, Present
- MBBS, Institute of Medical Sciences, Banaras Hindu University, 1996
- MD, Internal Medicine, Institute of Medical Sciences, Banaras Hindu University, 1999
- DM, Cardiology, Govind Ballabh Pant Hospital, New Delhi, 2004
- Society of Coronary Angiography and Interventions
- American College of Cardiology
- Management of Advanced Heart Failure Treatment- Left Ventricular Assist Device, Cardiac Transplant and Stem Cell Transplant
- Texas Heart Institute, Houston and Brigham and Women’s Hospital, Boston, USA
- Cardiological Society of India, Life
- Heart Failure Association, European Society of Cardiology