Dr. Neeraj Saraf, Gastroenterologist, Gurgaon
Dr. Neeraj Saraf
MBBS, MD, DM
Director- Medanta – The Medicity, Sector 38, Gurgaon
Procedures Expertised :
Treatment of fatty liver, liver cirrhosis, hepatitis B and C and liver cancer
Introduction of Dr. Neeraj Saraf
Dr. Neeraj Saraf is a prime Hepatologist in India. He is an expert in the treatment of liver diseases that include viral hepatitis, fatty liver, liver failure, liver cancer and liver cirrhosis. His main focus lies on treatment of patients before and after liver transplants and has treated over 2500 liver transplant patients. He is also an expert gastroenterologist specializing in treatment of peptic ulcer diseases, Pancreatitis, gastro intestinal infection, gastro- esophageal reflux diseases and inflammatory bowel disease.
Dr. Neeraj Saraf brings with him more than 13 years of experience. While his main focus lies in the treatment of liver diseases like portal hypertension, polycystic liver disease, liver abscess and liver cancer; he also is an expert in treating Gasto-intestinal and abdominal diseases as well like Plummer-Vinson syndrome, gastric ulcer, cholecystitis, esophageal cancer, stomach ulcer and cancer, proctocolitis and enterocolitis.
With a Fellowship in Advanced Clinical Hepatology from Mount Sinai School of Medicine, New York, Dr. Saraf is also involved in clinical research in HCV, liver transplantation and fatty liver. He actively participates in the liver awareness campaigns and workshops and believes in treating his patients with the best care. For his immense knowledge and expertise in the field of liver diseases, he is regularly invited as a guest faculty to attend conferences and deliver speeches at both national and international seminars.
- Director, Hepatology, Medanta – The Medicity, 2010-present
- Consultant, Hepatology and Gastroenterology, Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, Delhi, 2006-2010
- Consultant, Transplant Hepatology, Global Hospital, Hyderabad, 2005-2006
- Consultant, St. Stephen’s Hospital, Delhi, 2003-2004
Education and Fellowship
- MBBS, M P Shah Medical College, Jamnagar, 1995
- MD, General Medicine, RNT Medical College, Udaipur, 1999
- DNB, Gastroenterology, National Board of Examination, Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, 2003
- Fellowship, Advanced Clinical Hepatology, Mount Sinai School of Medicine, New York, 2005
- Indian Society of Gastroenterology
- Indian National Association for Study of Liver
- American Association of Study of Liver Diseases