Dr. Salil Jain, Nephrologist, Gurgaon
Dr. Salil Jain
MBBS, MD, DNB
Additional Director- Fortis Memorial Research Institute, Gurgaon
Department - Nephrology and Kidney Transplant Medicine
Procedures Expertised :
Hemodialysis and Peritoneal dialysis, Gestational diabetes, Renal-Hypertension medication, protenuria and Hematuria
Introduction of Dr. Salil Jain
A Nephrology Consultant in Fortis memorial Research Institute, Dr. Salil Jain is one of the best physicians for medical treatment of kidney transplant patients. He brings with him immense expertise in Living and Cadaveric donor kidney transplants, chronic kidney disease, kidney failure and stones, Diabetes related Acute Renal/Kidney Failure, hydronephrosis and Glomerular disorders.
Dr. Salil Jain has over 15 years of experience in Nephrology and Kidney Transplantation. He is an expert in providing medication for metabolic diseases and also in kidney transplant with multiple arteries with double uretes. He holds a fellowship in Nephrology and Kidney Transplant from the prestigious University of Toronto.
Dr. Salil Jain has served in some of the best centers for kidney transplant in the country. He is actively involved in research activities and has several published work to his credit in famous medical journals. He has been a part of national and international scientific forums where he has delivered speeches and lectures and presented his work as well. He believes in hospitable treatment and makes sure that his patients completely recover and are satisfied with the results.
- Additional Director, Nephrology and Kidney transplant Medicine, Fortis Memorial Research Institute, Gurgaon, 2015- Present
- Consultant, Nephrology, Fortis Memorial Research Institute, Gurgaon, 2013-2015
- Consultant, Nephrology, Medanta- The Medicity, Gurgaon, 2010-2013
- Consultant, Nephrology Apollo Hospital and St. Stephens Hospital, Delhi and Fortis Hospital, Vasant Kunj, 1996-2010
Education and Fellowship
- MBBS, Seth G S Medical College and K E M Hospital, Mumbai, 1995
- MD, Internal Medicine, Grant Medical College and Sir J J Group of Hospitals, Mumbai, 1999
- DNB, Nephrology, Dialysis and Transplant, Jaslok Hospital and Research Centre, Mumbai, 2001
- Fellowship, Adult Nephrology, University of Toronto, 2010
- Indian Society of Nephrology
- Indian Society of Organ Transplant
- American Society of Transplant
- European Dialysis and Transplant Association