Dr. Arif Hussain Khan, Paediatric Cardiologist, Delhi
Dr. Arif Hussain Khan
- Post Graduate Diploma in Clinical Cardiology from Apollo Hospital, Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad June 2014
- Fundamental Critical Care Support (FCCS) BY Society of Critical care Medicine, California, USA April 2008.
- MBBS – Jan-2004 Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Ajmer (Rajasthan)
- Working as a Attending Consultant Paediatric Cardiology and heart failure in Fortis Memorial Research Institute(FMRI) from 2014 till date.
- Worked as a Senior Registrar in Adult & Pediatric Cardiology department of Apollo Hospital, Hyderabad from July 2012 till July
2014. Besides looking after CICU & Pediatric ICU, trained under Dr
P.C.Rath (Director Cath lab & Cardiology Department, Apollo
Group of hospitals) .
- Worked as a Senior Registrar in Adult & Pediatric Cardiology /
Cardiothoracic Unit in Narayana Hurdayalaya under Dr Sandeep
Attawar from Feb 2011 till July 2012
- Worked as a House Surgeon in CTOT/Cardiac Intensive Care Unit
at S K SONI Manipal Group of hospitals, Jaipur from February,
2010 till February 2011..S K Soni Manipal hospital is a 250 bedded
multispeciality hospital situated in Jaipur (Rajasthan).
- Worked as an Assistant Partner Adviser, Emergency Rescue Care
Physician (ERCP), life saver & ICU/Emergency Intensivist in
Emergency medicine research institute (108), Jaipur from October
2008 till February, 2010 as a full time adviser.
- Worked as a House Surgeon & CICU/Emergency Intensivist in
Tongia Heart & General Hospital, Jaipur (Rajasthan).The leading
heart hospital in Rajasthan .August 2008 till October 2008.
- Worked as a Senior House Surgeon & ICU/Emergency Intensivist in
Bhagwan Mahaveer Cancer Hospital & Research Centre, Jaipur
(Rajasthan.) The leading and only Private cancer hospital in the state of
- Worked as a Senior House Surgeon & ICU/Emergency Intensivist
in MEDICAL ONCOLOGY Department and handling ICU &
Emergency of Medicine Department. (April 2005 till AUGUST