Dr. Sudhir Dubey, Neurosurgeon, Gurgaon
Dr. Sudhir Dubey
Director- Medanta- The Medicity, Sector 38, Gurgaon
Neurosurgery and Spine Surgery
Endoscopic brain and skull base surgery, Minimally Invasive and Image Guided Spine Surgery, Cerebrospinal Fluid Shunt, Craniotomy, Brain Aneurysm surgery
Dr. Sudhir Dubey is a well known Neurosurgeon currently associated with Medanta in Gurgaon. His primary area of focus includes endoneurosurgery and uses the techniques for the surgical treatment of brain, skull and spine disorders. He is also interested in Endoportal Brain tumor aVentriculoperitorneal shunt, Pituitary tumor surgery, Brain Aneurysm surgery, Cranial Cyberknife Radiosurgery, brain and spine tumor surgery, are other areas where he provides surgical treatment.
With an experience of over two decades, Dr. Sudhir Dubey has done extensive training in the field of neurology. Previously working at Max Balaji Hospital in Delhi and Bhopal Hospital and Research Centre, he developed and headed the neurosurgery departments in both the hospitals. He received training in Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery from various centers in Denver, Boston, Chicago, Memphis and New York.
Dr. Sudhir Dubey is one of the best neurosurgeons to have high skills in Endoscopic neurosurgery and is among the few neurosurgeons to master the technique. He has received various awards and recognition for his outstanding experience in the field. A member of renowned medical organizations, Dr. Dubey regularly attends seminars and conferences at the Indian and international level equally.
Work Experience of Dr. Sudhir Dubey
- Director, Neurosurgery and Spine Surgery, Medanta- The Medicity, Gurgaon, Present
- HOD, Neurosurgery, Bhopal Hospital and Research Centre, Bhopal
- HOD, Neurosurgery, Max Balaji Hospital, Delhi
Education and Fellowship of Dr. Sudhir Dubey
- MBBS, King George’s Medical College, Lucknow, 1995
- MCh, Neurosurgery, National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences, Bangalore, 2001
- Fellowship, Endoscopic Skull Base Surgery, University of Pittsburg Medical College, Pennsylvania, USA
- Indian Medical Association
- Neurological Society of India
- Skull Base Society of India
- Congress of Neurological Surgeons
- Society of Neuro Oncology
Awards and recognitions of Dr. Sudhir Dubey
- Recognition for work on Brain Tumor, International Award in Sydney, Australia, 2001
- Young Neurosurgeon Award, World Federation of Neurological Societies, First and only Indian