Dr. Anish Gupta, ENT Surgeon, Gurgaon
Dr. Anish Gupta
Senior Consultant- Artemis Hospital, Sector 51, Gurgaon
Endoscopic Sinus surgery, Cochlear implant surgery, Otology, Rhinoplasty, Thyroidectomy, Head and neck tumor surgeries
Introduction of Dr. Anish Gupta
Dr. Anish Gupta is and Ear, Nose and Throat specialist with experience in ENT surgery as well as Head and neck surgeries. He is a qualified ENT surgeon with specialization in Endoscopic sinus surgery, Endoscopic dacryocystorhinostomy, surgery for cochlear implants and surgeries for head and neck related disorders. He has performed and assisted in over 100 cochlear implants while serving at the Army Hospital (R & R), New Delhi. He is an adept in performing all kinds of surgical procedures in ENT and is also trained in using Carbon dioxide laser and KTP in his procedures. Apart from the basic ENT procedures, Dr. Anish Gupta is also highly experienced in managing skull base osteomyelitis, ENT emergency cases, epistaxis, giddiness and foreign bodies in aero-digestive tract.
With more than 14 years of experience, Dr. Anish Gupta has taken up several cases of ENT related problems that include Somnoplasty (surgeries for snoring), Phonosurgery, Orbital and optic nerve decompression, reconstructive surgery for middle ear, fitting of hearing aids and laser surgery for head and neck lesions. He is trained in Balloon Sinuplasty and has undergone training in endoscopic sinus surgery, ear surgery and Cochlear implant surgery.
Dr. Anish Gupta also has a keen interest in research activities and thus has several papers and publications to his credit. He has been part of workshops and seminars based on speech therapies and ENT awareness all over the country. He was a Senior Research Fellow from 2006 to 2008 with the Indian Council of Medical Research. He has also been part of clinical trials and attended several international and national conferences as an invited faculty and to present his research as well.
Work Experience of Dr. Anish Gupta
- Senior Consultant, ENT, Artemis Hospital, Gurgaon, 2011- present
- Senior Resident, Dr. Baba Saheb Ambedkar Hospital, Delhi, 2008- 2011
- Consultant, ENT, Ayushman Hospital, Gurgaon
Education and Trainings of Dr. Anish Gupta
- MBBS, Kasturba Medical College, Manipal, 2003
- MS, ENT and Head & Neck Surgery, Army Hospital (Referral and Research), New Delhi, 2007
- Senior Research Fellow, Indian Council of Medical Research, 2008
- Specialization- Endoscopic Sinus surgery, Micro ear surgery and Cochlear Implantations, Army Hospital (R & R), New Delhi
- Certification- Balloon Sinuplasty, Army Hospital (R & R), New Delhi
- Association of Otolaryngologists of India
Awards and Recognitions
- Recognized for Humanitarian services to people of Gombe State, Nigeria