Dr. Paritosh S Gupta, General Surgeon, Gurgaon
Paritosh S Gupta
MBBS, MS, DNB
Consultant- Artemis Hospital, Sector 51, Gurgaon
Department- General Surgery
General and Minimally Invasive surgery for Liver, Colon, Gastric, Pancreas, Gall Bladder, thyroid; Bariatric surgery, Prostatectomy, Hernia surgery, Breast surgery; Plastic surgery, Emergency surgeries for trauma, stab injury, perforation
Introduction of Dr. Paritosh S Gupta
Dr. Paritosh S Gupta is a renowned General surgeon in Delhi and NCR with specialization in Minimally Invasive Surgery. His area of interest includes gastric surgery – laparoscopic sleeve gastrectomy laparoscopic fundoplication; pancreatic surgery- Whipples, laparoscopic gastrocystostomy; colon surgery- colostomy, laparoscopic hemicolectomy, valvarus resection; Liver surgery- liver biopsy, liver abscess drainage; gall bladder surgery- cholesystostomy, appendicular abscess drainage; breast surgery- breast conservation, fibroadenoma excision; Bariatric surgery- laparoscopic gastric bypass, laparoscopic gastric banding; plastic surgery- flap cover, tendon repair, skin grafting; GUT surgery- Laparoscopic Nephrectomy, ureteric stone, kidney tumor; prostectomy, Penile amputation for CA penis, all types of hernia surgery and emergency surgery for burns, injuries or trauma.
With an experience of more than a decade as a General surgeon, Dr. Paritosh S Gupta is one of the best in all kinds of Minimally Invasive surgery. He has taken part in several CMEs and conferences and presented his theories and papers on various topics related to his field. He has even authored several papers that have been published in renowned medical journals.
Dr. Paritosh S Gupta is a promising surgeon and has already achieved several milestones in his career of 15 years and has many more successful years ahead of him.
- Consultant, General and Minimally Invasive Surgery, Artemis Hospital, Gurgaon, 2012- Present
- Consultant, Apollo Spectra Hospitals, Kailash Colony, New Delhi, 2010- 2012
- Consultant, Max Super Speciality Hospital, Saket, New Delhi, 2007- 2010
- MBBS, M P Shah Medical College, Jamnagar, Gujarat, 1997
- MS, General Surgery, M P Shah Medical College, Jamnagar, Gujarat, 2001
- DNB, General Surgery, National Board of Examinations, New Delhi, 2002
- Fellow, Minimally Access Surgery, Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi, 2003
- National Academy of Medical Sciences