Dr. Quazi Ahmad, Cosmetic Surgeon, Mumbai
Dr. Quazi Ahmad
MBBS, MS, DNB, MCh, MNAMS, MRCS
Consultant- Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital and Medical Research Institute, Mumbai
Department- Cosmetic and Plastic Surgery
Procedures Expertised :
Micro vascular surgery, Breast augmentation, reduction and reconstruction surgery, body contouring surgery, Liposuction, Hair transplantation, Maxillo-facial surgery, Hand injury surgeries, Facelift, Rhinoplasty
Introduction of Dr. Quazi Ahmad
Dr. Quazi Ahmad is an established Cosmetic and Plastic surgeon in India with special interest in Micro vascular surgery, Aesthetic surgery of face, liposuction and hair transplantation. He is an expert in all types of cosmetic surgery of the breast (mammaplasty) like breast reduction and augmentation, breast reconstruction surgery for breast cancer patients, breast lift and tightening. He also performs liposuctions, thigh, arm and buttocks lift surgeries. Presently working at Kokilaben Hospital, Dr. Quazi Ahmad has performed over 1000 micro vascular surgeries, around 200 Breast augmentation, reduction and reconstruction and more than 100 liposuction and abdominoplasties.
An expert in facial cosmetic surgery, Dr. Quazi Ahmad finds interest in rhytidectomy (face lift), rhinoplasty (nose job), blepheroplasty (eyelid cosmetic surgery), otoplasty (ear cosmetic surgery), neck lift, double chin removal and dimple creation surgeries. He has performed over 800 surgeries for reconstruction of neck and head in cancer patients. He has also received training in Hair transplantation and uses both FUT (Strip harvest) and FUE (Follicular Unit Extraction) Techniques in his procedures.
Dr. Quazi Ahmad has an overall experience of over 14 years in the field of cosmetic and plastic surgery. During this time, he has gained immense experience in micro vascular surgery and is among the few plastic surgeons in India to regularly use this technique. A member of distinguished medical organizations for plastic surgery, Dr. Quazi Ahmad is also involved in research and has over 30 publications in national and international peer reviewed journals.
- Consultant, Cosmetic and Plastic Surgery, Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital and Medical Research Institute, Mumbai, Present
- Consultant, Plastic Surgery, Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai
- Consultant, Plastic Surgery, Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh
- MBBS, MS (General Surgery), DNB (Surgery), MCh (Plastic Surgery)
- MRCS, Royal College of Surgeons, Edinburgh
- MNAMS, National Academy of Medical Sciences, New Delhi
- Changung Memorial Hospital, Taipei, Taiwan
- Plastic Surgery, Tokyo University, Japan
- Association of Plastic Surgeons of India
- Breast Reconstruction Awareness Group of India
- Association of Reconstructive Micro surgeons of India
- Association of Plastic Surgeons of Maharashtra