Dr. Carreen Pakrasi, Ophthalmologist, Gurgaon
Dr. Carreen Pakrasi
Director- Medanta- The Medicity, Sector 38, Gurgaon
Procedures Expertised :
Treatment of patients with Cataract, Glaucoma, Refractive Surgery, Uvea eye
Introduction of Dr. Carreen Pakrasi
Dr. Carreen Pakrasi is a well known Ophthalmologist in Gurgaon with over 30 years of experience in the field. She finds interest in the management and treatment of Glaucoma, Cataract, UVEA and patients who have undergone Refractive surgery. She is a qualified eye specialist and is presently the Director of Ophthalmology department in Medanta- The Medicity.
She has the experience of treating patients who have undergone surgeries for complex eye diseases. Some of the treatments provided by her are for myopia, hypermetropia, retinoblastoma, squint, corneal opacity, color blindness and night blindness and for fungal infection of the eye lids. Prior to joining Medanta, she was the Director in Pakrasi Eye Associates in Safdarjung, New Delhi. She has written various papers and also attends Ophthalmology conferences across the country.
Work Experience of Dr. Carreen Pakrasi
- Director, Ophthalmology, Medanta- The Medicity, Gurgaon, 2013- Present
- Director, Pakrasi Eye Associates, Safdarjung, New Delhi, 1996- 2013
- Senior Resident, Ophthalmology, Safdarjung Hospital, New Delhi, 1994- 1996
Education of Dr. Carreen Pakrasi
- MBBS, Maharaja Krishna Chandra Gajapati Medical College & Hospital, Berhampur, Orissa, 1986
- MD, Ophthalmology, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi, 1991
- Post Graduate Diploma, Hospital Management, Institute of Health and Family Welfare