Dr. Mohammed Ayub Siddiqui, Urologist, Mumbai
Dr. Mohammed Ayub Siddiqui
MBBS, MS, MCh, FMAS
Consultant- Wockhardt Hospitals, Mumbai
Department- Urology and laparoscopic Surgery
Procedures Expertised :
Advanced Laparoscopic Urology- radical cystectomy, radical prostatectomy, Renal Transplant, Radical and Laparoscopic Nephrectomy, Dialysis, Uretroscopic stone removal, Percutaneous nephrolithotomy, Urethroplasty
Introduction of Dr. Mohammed Ayub Siddiqui
Dr. Mohammed Ayub Siddiqui is a well known Urology surgeon and specializes in advanced laparoscopic urology procedures. He provides treatment for all kinds of urological diseases and disorders and finds interest in Radical Cystectomy, radical prostatectomy, radical nephrectomy, Kidney transplant and dialysis, Stone removal through uretroscopy and kidney transplant surgeries. He also performs several procedures for endourology and is one of the most renowned urology surgeons in Mumbai.
Dr. Mohammed Ayub Siddiqui has an experience of over 20 years in Urology and laparoscopic surgery and also finds interest in treating patients with PCNL (Percutaneous nephrolithotomy). Along with practicing as a Urology surgeon, Dr. Siddiqui has also taught and trained undergraduate and post graduate students. He is an examiner and guide for the postgraduate MCh Urology course.
Prior to being a part of Wockhardt Hospital, Dr. Mohammed Ayub Siddiqui has served in other well known hospitals in the department of Urology. He was a clinical fellow in the department of Urology at Guy’s and St. Thomas Hospital in UK. He is also the Editor in Chief of the prestigious British Journal of Urology International. He is a highly recommended surgeon for all kinds of urology disorders and has performed a large number of surgeries with successful outcomes.
Work Experience of Dr. Mohammed Ayub Siddiqui
- Consultant, Urology and Laparoscopic Surgery, Wockhardt Hospital, Mumbai, Present
- Professor and HOD, Urology Department, Grant Medical College and Sir J J Group of Hospitals, Mumbai
- Consultant, Urology and Laparoscopic Surgery, Prince Aly Khan Hospital, Mumbai
Education and Training
- MBBS, Grant Medical College and Sir J J Group of Hospitals, Mumbai, 1992
- MS, General Surgery, Seth G S Medical College and K E M Hospital, Mumbai, 1998
- MCh, Urology, Grant Medical College and Sir J J Group of Hospitals, Mumbai, 2001
- FMAS, Minimally Access Surgery, 2013
- Training, Laparoscopic Urology, Dr. Prokar Dasgupta
- Clinical Fellow, Urology, Guy’s and St. Thomas Hospital, London
- Editor in Chief, British Journal of Urology International