Dr. Anil Raj, Cardiologist, Bangalore
Dr. Anil Raj
MBBS, DM, MD
Senior Consultant- BGS Gleneagles Global Hospital, Bangalore
Procedures Expertised :
Complex coronary angioplasty, Radial and Femoral Angiogram, Heart failure management, interventions of structural heart diseases, Pediatric Cardiac interventions
Introduction of Dr. Anil Raj
Dr. Anil Raj is a Senior Cardiologist practicing at BGS Global Hospital in Bangalore. He is an experienced physician and finds interest in elective angioplasties, radial angiogram, femoral angiogram, emergency angioplasty and pacing therapy. He is also trained in complex coronary angioplasty and also does structural heart disease interventions along with pediatric cardiac interventions.
With an experience of over 5 years, Dr. Anil Raj also finds interest in heart failure therapy that includes the management of heart transplant patients and LVADs. He has been part of several CMEs and also has the experience of teaching undergraduate students. He is part of the young generation of Cardiologists in India who believe in creating awareness about cardiac diseases and also to provide the best of medical care to critical cardiac patients.
Dr. Anil Ra also has various publications to his credit in renowned medical journals. He has also conducted several case studies and presented his research at scientific meetings and conferences of Cardiologists.
Work Experience of Dr. Anil Raj
- Senior Consultant, Cardiology, BGS Gleneagles Global Hospital, Bangalore, Present
- Associate Consultant, Interventional Cardiology, Apollo Hospital, Banerghatta Road, Bangalore
Education of Dr. Anil Raj
- MBBS, M G R Medical University, Tamil Nadu, 2002
- MD, Cardiology, Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research, Chandigarh, 2006
- DM, Cardiology, L P S Institute of Cardiology, 2012
- Cardiological Society of India
- Indian Society of Electrocardiography
- Indian Society of Echocardiography