Dr. Madhusudan G, Plastic Surgeon, Bangalore
Dr. Madhusudan G
MBBS, MS, DNB, MCh
HOD and Senior Consultant- BGS Gleneagles Global Hospital, Bangalore
Department- Plastic Surgery
Procedures Expertised :
Rhinoplasty, Body contouring, Reconstructive and Micro vascular surgery, all types of Cosmetic surgery
Introduction of Dr. Madhusudan G
Dr. Madhusudan G is a consultant Plastic surgeon currently associated with BGS Global Hospital in Bangalore. He is a well trained Plastic and Cosmetic surgeon and has performed over 5000 plastic surgery procedures till date. He also holds a degree in ENT surgery and thus specializes in Facial cosmetic surgery. His other areas of interest include body contouring surgeries, micro vascular surgery, reconstructive surgery, surgery for burns and trauma, hand surgery and other several types of Plastic reconstructive and cosmetic surgeries.
Dr. Madhusudan G holds an experience of more than 18 years in the field of Plastic and reconstructive surgery during which he has served both as a surgeon and a teaching faculty. He has received super speciality training in the field from the best institutes in India which makes him a highly sought after plastic surgeon in whole of the state of Karnataka.
With a large number of publications in his name, Dr. Madhusudan has conducted several researches in his field of expertise. He has also presented his papers on various occasions in plastic surgery and ENT seminars and conferences all over India. He has been using his years of experience and research to treat all his patients and provide the best services according to his caliber.
Work Experience of Dr. Madhusudan G
- HOD and Senior Consultant, Plastic Surgery, BGS Gleneagles Global Hospital, Bangalore, 2008-present
- Associate Professor, Assistant Professor and Lecturer, Plastic, Reconstructive Surgery and
- Burns, St. John’s Medical College Hospital, Bangalore, 2003- 2008
- Resident, Plastic Surgery, St. John’s Medical College Hospital, Bangalore, 1999
Education of Dr. Madhusudan G
- MBBS, Bangalore Medical College and Research Institute, Bangalore, 1994
- MS, Otolaryngology and Head and Neck Surgery, Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research, Chandigarh, 1999
- DNB, Otolaryngology (ENT), National Board of Examinations, 2000
- MCh, Plastic Surgery, Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research, Chandigarh, 2002
- Association of Plastic Surgeons of India
- Indian Society for Surgery of Hand