Dr. Vikas Dua, Haemato Oncologist, Gurgaon
Dr. Vikas Dua
MBBS, MD, FNB
Senior Consultant- Fortis Memorial Research Institute, Gurgaon
Department- Hematology, Pediatric Hemato Oncology and Bone Marrow Transplant
Procedures Expertised :
- Unrelated and matched stem cell transplants, Pediatric haploidentical transplants, BMT for Leukemia and Thalassemia,
- Pediatric hematology- interpretation of complete blood count, Thrombocytosis
Introduction of Dr. Vikas Dua
Dr. Vikas Dua is a leading Bone Marrow Transplant and Pediatric Hemato oncology physician with expertise in Benign and malignant pediatric hematology and oncology. He has performed more than 200 pediatric transplants along with his team of experts and has among the most successful results with such procedures in India. He is renowned for his special skills in Pediatric haploidentical transplant and has performed some of the rarest cases in the country.
Dr. Vikas Dua has been in the field of Pediatric Hemato oncology and BMT for over two decades. He holds fellowship in Pediatric Bone Marrow Transplant from the prestigious National University Hospital in Singapore. He has been a crucial part of institutes in Delhi and NCR which are widely known as the best hospitals for BMT and hematology. While pursuing his Fellowship program in Pediatric hemato oncology, Dr. Vikas Dua received the Ravi K Jarath award for being the Best Fellow of the Hospital.
Counted among some of the best physicians in his field, Dr. Vikas Dua uses the best of technology and his knowledge to take up each case with utmost care and importance. He is a member of prestigious medical societies and is a well known individual among his peers. He is also invited as a visiting faculty in prestigious national and international universities to deliver lectures and train aspiring doctors in the field. He has published a number of papers and abstracts in leading peer reviewed journals both in the national and international forum.
Work Experience of Dr. Vikas Dua
- Senior Consultant- Hematology, Pediatric Hemato Oncology and Bone Marrow Transplant, Fortis Memorial Research Institute, Gurgaon, 2016- Present
- Consultant, Hematology and Bone Marrow Transplant, Artemis Hospital, Gurgaon, 2014- 2016
- Consultant, Pediatric Hemato Oncology, Action Cancer Hospital, New Delhi, 2012- 2013
- Senior Resident, Pediatrics, Pandit Bhagwat Dayal Sharma Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences, Rohtak, 2007
Education, Fellowship and Training
- MBBS, Pandit Bhagwat Dayal Sharma Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences, Rohtak, 2002
- MD, Pediatrics, Pandit Bhagwat Dayal Sharma Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences, Rohtak, 2007
- FNB, Pediatric Hemato Oncology, Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi, 2012
- Fellowship, Pediatric Bone Marrow Transplant, National University Hospital, Singapore, 2014
- Training, Pediatric Bone Marrow Transplant, St. Jude Children Research Hospital, Memphis, USA, 2014