Dr. Deepak Jha, Surgical Oncologist, New Delhi
Dr. Deepak Jha
MBBS, MS, Training (Surgical Oncology)
Senior Consultant- Fortis Flt. Lt. Rajan Dhall Hospital, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi
Department- Surgical Oncology
Procedures Expertised :
- Nipple Sparing Mastectomy, Radio Equipped Breast Surgery, Breast Oncoplasty and reconstruction
- Sentinel Biopsy, Head and Neck Cancer surgery, Oral cancer in young adults.
Introduction of Dr. Deepak Jha
Dr. Deepak Jha is a surgical oncologist with specialization in the treatment of early breast cancer, breast oncoplasty and head and neck cancer in young adults. He currently serves as a senior consultant in Fortis Hospital, Vasant Kunj and prior to that he was a consultant in surgical oncology at Artemis Hospital, Gurgaon. He has treated several patients with complex procedures such as Radio equipped breast surgery, sentinel biopsy, nipple sparing mastectomy, arm reverse mapping for lymph edema prevention and several other procedures for head, neck and thyroid cancers.
Dr. Deepak Jha has been in the field of surgical oncology for more than 10 years. He is an expert in all forms of breast reconstruction surgeries, also including mammoplasty, augmentation, reduction, free flaps and implants. He also specializes in rehabilitative reconstructive surgery for larynx and all types of oral cancers.
Dr. Deepak Jha has published various papers and articles in both Indian and international journals. He is member of distinguished medical associations and is a respected individual among his peers. He is also associated with clinical research and his primary area of focus involves smokeless tobacco and its relation with oral cancer. He also provides rehabilitation and post operation care for young oral cancer patients.
Work Experience of Dr. Deepak Jha
- Senior Consultant, Surgical Oncology, Fortis Flt. Lt. Rajan Dhall Hospital, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi, Present
- Consultant, Surgical Oncology, Artemis Hospital, Gurgaon
- Senior Consultant, Surgical Oncology, Pushpawati Singhania Research Institute, New Delhi
- Consultant, Surgical Oncology, Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Institute and Research Centre, New Delhi
- Consultant, Surgical Oncology, Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi
Education and Training of Dr. Deepak Jha
- MBBS, Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi, 1997
- MS, General Surgery, Topiwala National Medical College and B Y L Nair Hospital, Mumbai, 2005
- Training, Surgical Oncology, Dr. B R A Institute Rotary Cancer Hospital, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi, 2010
- Head & Neck Oncology, International Federation of Head and Neck Oncologic Societies
- Head & Neck Oncology, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, New York
- Breast Surgery and Oncoplasty, European Society of Surgical Oncology
- Visiting Fellowship, Breast Surgery, European Board of Surgery
- European Society of Surgical Oncology