Dr. Amit K Devra, Urological Surgeon, Noida
Dr. Amit K Devra
MBBS, MS, DNB
Senior Consultant- Jaypee Hospital, Sector 128, Noida
Procedures Expertised :
- Kidney transplant surgery, endo urology, laser prostatectomy, laparoscopic urology surgery
- Management of male infertility and erectile dysfunction, female urology
Introduction of Dr. Amit K Devra
Dr. Amit K Devra is a renowned urological surgeon practicing at Jaypee Hospital in Noida. He has a wide knowledge and experience in Urology, kidney transplant and andrology. He has performed more than 10,000 urological surgeries and over 1200 kidney transplants and other procedures both independently and as a member of a team. His interest lies in Minimally invasive urology that includes laparoscopic urological surgery, endo urology and laser prostatectomy; reconstructive uro surgery, management of male issues like erectile
dysfunction, reproductive disorders and infertility and female urology.
Having and extensive experience of over 15 years, Dr. Amit K Devra has worked with well known Hospitals for urology and kidney transplant. He has performed several kidney transplant surgeries that included both living and deceased donors. He has helped in the establishment of the Kidney transplant programme at many centers across India. He has also served as an Assistant professor at the prestigious Institute of Kidney Diseases and Research Centre in Ahmadabad.
Dr. Amit K Devra is equally interested in academics and thus has over 20 publications to his credit in leading national and international medical journals. He has also co- authored several text books that are used for urology studies. A member of various medical associations, Dr. Amit K Devra is a highly respected urology surgeon and one of the best in Noida and adjacent areas.
Work Experience of Dr. Amit K Devra
- Senior Consultant, Urology, Jaypee Hospital, Noida, Present
- Senior Consultant, Urology and Kidney Transplant, Pushpawati Singhania Research Institute and Hospital, New Delhi
- Honorary Consultant, Transplant Surgery, Pushpanjali Crosslay Hospital, Ghaziabad
- Assistant Professor, Urology and Kidney Transplant, Institute of Kidney Diseases and Research Centre, Ahmadabad
- MBBS, King George's Medical College, Lucknow
- MS, General Surgery, Sarojini Naidu Medical College, Agra
- DNB, Urology, Institute of Kidney Diseases and Research Centre, Ahmadabad
- Indian Medical Association
- Urological Society of India
- Indian Society of Organ Transplantation